RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone purchased the end caps from CycleImage?

How do they install? I would apreciate it if someone takes a picture or two, so we all see better how they are bolted.

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
850 Posts
pretty simple. they just cover the back of the rear swingarm and there are two set screws on the bottom of each. takes about 30 seconds to install. i love mine.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I had them on mine for a long time until I lost one while trailering the bike. They slip over the end of the swingarm and clamp on to the swingarm with two small screws on the bottom. The only problem is they are difficult to get good and tight. When we put some on my dad's bike we put the sticky backed velcro on top of the swing arm and then slipped the cover over it so when we tightend the screws the two pieces of velcro would help hold them on. They seem to be alot more secure this way.

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
brb03 said:
pretty simple. they just cover the back of the rear swingarm and there are two set screws on the bottom of each. takes about 30 seconds to install. i love mine.
... they are also handed .... and nicelymachined out of a solid barof aluminum.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I've been thinking about these for a long time now... and I really like the finished look they add to the swingarm but...

The price.... and they only come in smooth and ball milled... if they had them in some sort of flame design I would pull the trigger....

·
Registered
741 Posts
They're not cheap. Especiallly when you ship them to Oz.

They do look great.

They even come up looking magnificent when black chromed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts