RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
I would think that unless you have air ride suspension, it will look funny. IMO these fenders only look right when the bike is slammed.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
That fender is for a 280. I was talking(email) to Reza at cycleimage about it back in Nov.. Looks Sweet!

I have to agree with Royal on how it would be with a 260. That fender has to "wrap" the tire or would not look good. My 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
5,784 Posts
That fender is probably 12 1/2 to 13 inches wide for the 280. And the fender stays have been modified to fit. I don't think you would have to mod your fender stays for the 260.Just find a fender blank that just fits inside your fender stays and mod it to fit. Unless you have to mod your fender stays to fit that particular blank.Just some suggestions.You might ask Gomez 4 for some of his suggestions. His bike looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Reddog said:
That fender is probably 12 1/2 to 13 inches wide for the 280. And the fender stays have been modified to fit. I don't think you would have to mod your fender stays for the 260.Just find a fender blank that just fits inside your fender stays and mod it to fit. Unless you have to mod your fender stays to fit that particular blank.Just some suggestions.You might ask Gomez 4 for some of his suggestions. His bike looks awesome.
+1
gomez is the king of custom fenders for the warrior

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
royale5 said:
I would think that unless you have air ride suspension, it will look funny. IMO these fenders only look right when the bike is slammed.

I agree would not look correct.Too much space around.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts