RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed more and more RoadStar cymbols under members names.

Just a quick question, is this because the rswarrior.com member is also a Star Riding & Touring Association member? I ask becuase I sould be. What i mean is that When i bought my bike, i used my wife's credit, so the bike is in her name first. So she is the member when really I should be.

Does anybody know how to have that changed.

It really sucks becuase i am 32, and i have been with her for 17 years. We should have the same credit, actually i should have better credit then her, but for some **** reason, she beats me in the ratings, so i used her to get a lower finace rate. If I would have known that She would be a member and not me for this reason, I would have eat it..

They send all of the cool stuff in her name and she has to rub it in, I just reply, "then YOU can pay for it ALL and maybe my credit will get better!!!!"[?]

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hi Redbullssg,

The symbols that you are seeing are members that have donated to help with the cost of this site.
Go way down to the bottom of any page and you will see the word (donate) it will all be explained there. Hope this helps you out.

Harley Jones

Remember OB

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh, i got it, duhh!!!

got paypal now, as soon as i am Verified, I'll be donating!

Didn't relize that was there, I dodn't hang out at the bottom of the page much.

Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts