RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a d and d slip on and am wondering if the core is removeable or not? I see a screw that comes out on the bottom towards the rear. I've removed it before and gave a tug on the inner unit but no dice. Anyone out there with some advice regarding this?

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Cause I'm a guy and were prone to that type of behavior; and
2. To see what packing is used and what options might be available to me as far as sound and performance go

·
Registered
549 Posts
Actually, I was thinking of doing the same thing, so I called D&D about it. They told me not to mess with it because it's a dyno tuned exhaust and whatever I did to it would probably hurt the power. However, if you feel compelled, go for it. After thinking about it for awhile, I figured I was better off finding something else to tear up. Who know's for sure until somebody tries, right?[^]

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm with you, if D and D says stay out of it, I'm out of it. I used to own a HD and they always advised against folks ramming a piece of rebar through thier baffles for the xtra sound. I belonged to a forum and always had people going for it anyway. 99% of the time, sounded like a broke exhaust and lost whatever juice the motor had to offer. Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts