RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Dusty slept awhile then woke me up a minute ago he went outside only after I turned on the lights out there. He is back in his bed. Me too. Back to sleep for us! Yankee I will keep an eye out for that and hopefully he will go back to being always happy with an always wagging tail. I'm sending my hugs to all of everyone's doggies tonight thanks again everyone I am falling back into bed. Arrgh.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss man. We just had to put down our bloodhound last summer.. I know how you feel.. it sucks.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
I love my pets. I have a 100 lb Pit bull i'm crazy about and would hate to lose him. I also have a 19 year old cat that my family loved to death, that i had to have put to sleep today due to a blood clot in her stomach. Wife and little girl are crushed and i don't like it either, so i feel for anyone who looses their pet, it sucks.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Very sorry to hear about this Arizona and I’m sorry for your loss man.
I’m sure that Dakota knew how much he was loved, how much happiness he brought to you life and that he will be greatly missed.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
Dusty is now seeming to want to eat again, and his tail is wagging more often, I think he will be fine. Thanks everyone for lifting my spirits!
Glad things seem to be getting back to somewhat normal for you guy's.

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
It's coming up on a year without my buddy Dakota. Yesterday Dusty had his wash and spa day lol. He is getting along great as time passes. Tail wags and face licks.

Sometimes we just lay on the floor looking into each others eyes and I feel like he misses his brother sharing those moments. I am so blessed to have shared their lives. And more blessed by Dusty being with me each day. He cracks me up!

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Wise words Dutch. Thank you.

It's nice to hear from you my friend. I was thinking and remembering the riding glove give-away you and me and some of the other boys did a few years ago. I think there are lots of us who do things just because it creates happiness and makes things better just by being out there in the universe. Thanks for being you, and for being here!

Found it! https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/233961-winter-2014-essence-brotherhood-prize-winner.html

Found Another! https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/8-site-giveaways/226042-somethins-burnin-its-summer-2014-give-away.html

Man those things were a lot of work and pressure but tons of fun!

·
Administrator
28,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Today I lost Dusty, Dakota's little brother. Dusty stayed with us for over two years beyond when we lost Dakota. We were the best of friends.

Dusty is now jumping in the rivers and lakes in heaven with his big brother. I miss them both so much it hurts. Crying like a frakking baby.

Teenagers. Dusty on the Left. Dakota on the Right. We loved swimming!

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. These things are never easy, but to me it is extremely obvious that he was as loved as a pup could be loved. For that you and your family should be proud; as he will be waiting for you with tail wagging when next you meet.
Rg

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Sorry for the sad losses of your best pals 😢. It really upsets me to read stories like this as I can imagine the upset and hurt your going through. I lost my best buddy BOBBY the boxer dog nearly a year ago now and I'm still struggling with the fact that he is not here anymore. I really feel for you and your family in this sad time. RIP Dakota and Dusty run free in doggy heaven. Your back together now. ❤ Frec 🇬🇧

·
Registered
2,392 Posts

Today I lost Dusty, Dakota's little brother. Dusty stayed with us for over two years beyond when we lost Dakota. We were the best of friends.

Dusty is now jumping in the rivers and lakes in heaven with his big brother. I miss them both so much it hurts. Crying like a frakking baby.

View attachment 248811
Teenagers. Dusty on the Left. Dakota on the Right. We loved swimming!
I really feel for you fella it's so sad when something like this happens and you lose your best pal. But just think they're both back together now and think how happy they will have been to see each other. Chin up big fella, and love to you and your family. 😢 💔. Frec 🇬🇧

21 - 40 of 44 Posts