RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my Holeshot exhaust and had occasion to talk to Dale about his pipe .In the course of the conversation I mentioned the site I frequent and he is gonna cut us a deal on his remaining complete exhaust for the warrior .He has 3 complete systems left and will let them go for 585 us dollars plus shipping.I am thoroughly impressed with my system ,quality is top notch performance is just as good to plus I don't scrape on righthanders!!! I am not a salesman for Dale just think he has a great product and he is gonna sweeten the pot a bit by cutting RSWarrior guys an additional discount his website is www.holeshot.com and his phone numberis 831-761-2826 give him a call if ya wanna order up !!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the pipe go to his website lots of pics from different angles on a warrior. Chrome don't get ya home boss!!!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Dang!, no heat shields.....Nice and high up, won't be grinding them down that's for sure. On his web site they show it in chrome. Wonder if he still has them in chrome?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
he has no warrior pipes in chrome never did that I know of you can get any colr ya want as long as it's black.If ya ever wnated this pipe now is the time since he may never make anymore of these. Hemi455 what mods do ya have and how many discs whcih endcap ya running?

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
AMEVL AKA badass01ram said:
he has no warrior pipes in chrome never did that I know of you can get any colr ya want as long as it's black.If ya ever wnated this pipe now is the time since he may never make anymore of these. Hemi455 what mods do ya have and how many discs whcih endcap ya running?
If you go to the web site that you provided in the first post click on warrior under Yamaha and it shows a warrior in chrome.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
If you look closely, that chrome one is a slip on muffler with the stock header. Here they are talking about the complete system , including header. You need to ask if the slip on is available in chrome.

06_warrior said:
If you go to the web site that you provided in the first post it shows a warrior on the front page in chrome.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beat me to it bruce that is indeed the slip on.System he is offering is the complete system in black and has no heatshields.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you are gonna get on this deal mention to dale when ya call him that you are from RS Warrior.

·
Registered
800 Posts
if you are gonna get on this deal mention to dale when ya call him that you are from RS Warrior.
Looks like our resident "perv' is on a first name basis with the head honcho @ Holeshot Performance.Jeff.please don't let Dale Walker know what you're doing with his pipe behind closed doors & after the lights go out
Of course another suggesteduse for the pipe might help it sell.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts