RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, since my HK's completely cracked AGAIN, I figured since I had to shell out some money for a new exhaust, I decided to go for a different look. I didnt just want to get another 2-2 (although I'd kill to have Akiraclowngang's exhuast). So, I contacted Dale Walker and spoke to him for a while. Real nice guy. He had one last complete system available and I took it. Everyone really seems pleased with the product he puts out. He did say that he does have the components to make a couple of more exhausts, but u would have to wait for him to build them.
I just hope its not too quiet, I kinda like making some noise. If worse comes to worse, I will pull out most of the packing on the supertrapp. According to the research that I did, the power gain from this exhaust is almost identical to the V&H Propipe.

The only problem is no heatshields. Dont know about that. They make some universal ones ceramic coated that are pretty cool, or maybe I will just wrap the headpipes. Dont know just yet

Here is a pic that I found for those who never heard of this exhaust

I will post some pics of it on my bike, as soon as I get it mounted. First need to get those dam bungs welded in...

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Ok, since my HK's completely cracked AGAIN, I figured since I had to shell out some money for a new exhaust, I decided to go for a different look. I didnt just want to get another 2-2 (although I'd kill to have Akiraclowngang's exhuast). So, I contacted Dale Walker and spoke to him for a while. Real nice guy. He had one last complete system available and I took it. Everyone really seems pleased with the product he puts out. He did say that he does have the components to make a couple of more exhausts, but u would have to wait for him to build them.
I just hope its not too quiet, I kinda like making some noise. If worse comes to worse, I will pull out most of the packing on the supertrapp. According to the research that I did, the power gain from this exhaust is almost identical to the V&H Propipe.

The only problem is no heatshields. Dont know about that. They make some universal ones ceramic coated that are pretty cool, or maybe I will just wrap the headpipes. Dont know just yet

I will post some pics of it on my bike, as soon as I get it mounted. First need to get those dam bungs welded in...
Nice score on the Holeshot system. The lack of heatshields really hasn't been a problem for me.....lower right leg jeans get a little toasty sometimes, but have never even come close to getting any kind of burn. If you want a little more noise, just use all the discs but leave that end cap off [as in my avatar......larger pic, click thumbnail below], see how you like the sound. Rapomcar.......don't think they [the full system w/ header to clarify after seeing Mike's post below] were ever available in chrome but, if Dale makes them again, you might want to ask him if he'll do it for you.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
That's not a bad looking exhaust, I have looked at the force winder system as well as this one and really want to give the forcewinder a shot but they don't do it in black anymore, only chrome

Sent from my iPod touch using MO Free

·
Premium Member
4,571 Posts
How loud is the stock version? Man, I wish someone made a light slip-on can.
Jardine RT-1 is light (at LEAST 20 lbs lighter than a water heater), fairly quiet and mellow at idle, loud when on the gas. Pretty good looking too. They don't make them anymore, although I have one I might be willing to part with...

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hey Matt...

follow the link to the Holeshot site. He has a chrome slip on for the stock headers!!!

Personally I want the whole black system... I reaaaaaallllllllyyyy like the looks of it!!!!

I just don't have the $700 for it!! .... lol.. story of my life!!!!

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
If heat is an issue then have them ceramic coated. Bottom feeder had a set on his. This pipe is supposed to get the most out of the engine. SupertrApp slippn cAn be adjusted to increase hp or torque

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Wow that brings back memories!!!!
Hopefully good ones, lol:)

Great looking exhaust. Does it come in chrome?
Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
No, Dale only has chrome for the slip on. The slip on is NOT a supertrap. Dont know if he has any more.

It's a cool looking exhaust but it looks too much like a stock pipe with a slip on for me to pay $700. If I was going to spend that kinda of money I'd get the forcewinder.
I was looking at the forcewinder, but its not avail in black ceramic coat anymore, and to be honest, was not a fan on the track of the rear pipe. I think they were trying to even out the pipe length. The forcewinder is also the most expensive of the the pipes I was looking at:mad:

For those who want to know what the forcewinder looks like:

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I could scrape the front header when I really tried but the peg would be all the way folded up with me hanging off a little. By far my favorite exhaust for the warrior. Don't know why I sold it.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts

Here is a pic that I found for those who never heard of this exhaust

hey that was my bike now I just need to a holeshot pipe for my new warrior

1 - 16 of 16 Posts