RS Warrior Forum banner

1981 - 2000 of 2013 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
DFW Warrior passed me on I20 tuesday. I saw 2 warriors at the COC rally at Yellowbelly last week. One was ridden by a female, nice bike, the other had APE HANGERS. Did not look right.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
DFW Warrior passed me on I20 tuesday.
Ah that was you. I saw a Warrior up ahead and wanted to get a closer look at it. Even though I don't own one anymore I still love checking them out when I get the chance. They are some darn good looking bikes.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Drewsy, I'm in Grand Prairie and also would like to meet up with fellow local owners

I have only been on one ride here in Texas and it was fun but in the middle of summer too hot for an all day ride. right now is perfect weather. I know of some good catfish places in east texas maybe we can plan something out thata way.

·
Registered
312 Posts
May 21 my club is having a free concert at Bikers general store in Maypearl around 5pm. for anyone interested. We could meet up in Ft. Worth on a Sunday afternoon. I went to Canton Tx. today with my new wife to see my son. 180 miles today on the Warrior

·
Registered
312 Posts
Going on a ride Sat. morn to east Texas pine woods. Leaving Rush Creek church in Arlington at 9:00. Church is at Bowen and Green Oaks :D

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Wish I could join you, but I will be up in NW Arkansas this weekend.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Sat 21 of May my club is having a free concert at The Bikers General Store in Maypearl. We are meeting at the Rush Creek Church on Green Oaks and Bowen at 3:30 pm to ride over or meet us there in Maypearl. :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Chimming in from Waxahachie. Just got the Warrior yesterday. Pics and story are in the newb posting section if you want to read more or check the couple pics i loaded.

Hope to see yall around sometime.

1981 - 2000 of 2013 Posts