RS Warrior Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 2013 Posts

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Re: Ride to Muenster on Sunday

Actually DID run into a Warrior rider at the show today. None other than good ol' DFW Warrior, Bill ! Okay, he doesn't own or ride a Warrior either, but it was great seeing him at the show. We bumped into onme another at the Ducati exibit looking at this beast.....just under 500 lbs ready to ride 162HP 94ftlb

·
Registered
312 Posts

I went to the show today on my Warrior but did not see ant others. I would really like to meet up with other Warrior riders. I know there are lots of Warriors around

·
Premium Member
484 Posts

metoo brother, link up w/ the Warrior Riders in AO be nice.

Ya I ended up going to the DFW Motorcycle show and didn't see a warrior in sight; I parked in the demo area for HD and Yamaha 2011 Stryker, it looked pretty good.

·
Registered
312 Posts

I went to the demo area and rode some demos. couple of Harleys and the Spyder. I parked way on the other side though. I liked the Stryker and the Raider although the Stryker is more my style. If the weather is decent this Sat. I would like to ride out to Maypearl to the Bikers General Store and have lunch. There are some nice backroads out that way

·
Registered
5,332 Posts

Centerline said:
Actually DID run into a Warrior rider at the show today. None other than good ol' DFW Warrior, Bill ! Okay, he doesn't own or ride a Warrior either, but it was great seeing him at the show. We bumped into me another at the Ducati exibit looking at this beast.....just under 500 lbs ready to ride 162HP 94ftlb
Good to see you Steve! Now we need to get you out on that dirt bike of yours.

·
Registered
207 Posts

Who owns the Yellow Warrior with the R1 paint scheme? He passed me a week or two ago up on 121 in The Colony.

·
Registered
207 Posts

Saw an Indigo Warrior this afternoon at Chevron/Dickeys on 121 in The Colony.

·
Registered
312 Posts

Went on a 200 mile ride today . We went out thru Mineral Wells around to Strawn for lunch at Mary's Cafe. Pretty windy but gotta ride

·
Registered
12 Posts

Toys for Tots ride this weekend in Collin Co. Anyone interested in going?

http://www.dfw-tft-mr.org/

I will have my midnight warrior out there.

·
Registered
312 Posts

I went to the toy run last Sun. I saw a couple of really nice Warriors out there . Talked with both guys for a few min.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Missed it by half a day. Oh well, I'll catch up with you fellas one day.

·
Registered
140 Posts
DFW riders

I'd never seen another Warrior on the road, until this week I saw two in two days, and in my neck of the woods nonetheless - yesterday a blue one on 2499 in Flower Mound, and this evening a midnight on Main in Grapevine.

It's a shame I was in the cage, or we could have finally settled that the 09 midnight is actually the fastest. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
New Dallas Upgrade

I just joined up and was looking to connect with some local Warrior riders. I Just got rid of my '97 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 classic and made a major upgrade to a '04 Warrior XV1700. So glad I made the switch, I like every thing about the new bike. I was hopeing to find some people that live in DFW that may know some sercerts about the warriors and also get together to ride some time. Hope I found the right spot.

1961 - 1980 of 2013 Posts