RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol...you must have something interesting Tim ! I didn't mean to be " ageist " here..

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was about 1979-80. Bike was a '76. Not much chest but strong arms and shoulders from crutches for a lot of previous 4 years. And 4 steel plates in my leg. Notice the orange foglight on top of the headlight. I was conscious about being seen after being T-boned by a Goldwing in one accident...and head-on with a Buick LeSabre the following year ! [:'(]

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I gots one... 1973 or 4. I had the only camera in the building, so I'm not in the shot.

It's a cb450. The black box above the headlight contains a cassette stereo. Bleeeding edge technology!

·
Registered
691 Posts
Mine and Fastby250cc Dad:

I do not have any digital photos of the 2 of uss 25 years or older...They will come for sure though!

·
Registered
929 Posts
This is the oldest pic I have. It was the Christmas of 87, and I got a new Honda Z50! Im the one sitting on the bike. This is where the love all started.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bigadam79 said:
This is the oldest pic I have. It was the Christmas of 87, and I got a new Honda Z50! Im the one sitting on the bike. This is where the love all started.

I started on a Honda 50 also...only it was a 1970's version!

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
started to, but they are 41 years ago and not of the Warrior

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Centerline said:
started to, but they are 41 years ago and not of the Warrior

Hey where'd they go ... that is exactly what I was looking for . You had some awesome bikes for their time , The Kawi Widowmaker and the 900. I never owned those but had many opportunities to ride them !

·
Registered
108 Posts
this is my first bike. its a 83 honda magna. im only 22 so this is the best i got pic wise.i learned on this beast till it had a major catastrophy.

and this is the catastrophy that lead to its demise.

that bike trained me for the warrior well. in all honesty it made my warrior seem like a tame animal.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Get rid of the red paint on the tank and throw on a windshield and it would look just like the 85 V65 Magna I haveout in the garage. Thankfully, that only applies to the top picture!

·
Registered
619 Posts
My 1974 Honda MR50 I have sence sold it but man do I miss it that little beast was a blast. I had a 60cc kit done on it and DG head and DG exaust on it.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I sold a "84 v65 Magna before I bought my Warrior, it was a fun & fast bike but didn't handle that great in tight fast corners.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts