Ed,

Congrats to your 5000th post!

Your fingers must be hurting by now [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Who will be the first with 10,000? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Oliver

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
maybe the thong thread is what got him there!!??[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
quote:Originally posted by wip

maybe the thong thread is what got him there!!??[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

No, that would be 5000 views! Take away all his Newbie Bitch Slappin and he would be down to 1000 posts. LOL!!!! j/k! Just a little roasting!!! You da man Ed!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
I gave up trying to keep up with his post counts 2 years ago. Congrats, my talkative friend. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

quote:Take away all his Newbie Bitch Slappin and he would be down to 1000 posts. LOL!!!!

Hey now, we all have to pad our counts somehow. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

Hey now, we all have to pad our counts somehow. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

hehe.. if you moved this thread into general, then back that would be two more for ya wouldnt it? hehe [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
LoL.....Laughing out Loud........it is amazing how much this site has grown over the last 2 years.....it is nice to see Old Friend's still aboard and lurking. Posting very seldom is the Original Warrior Rider's from days of old...., but I know you guys are out there and about.......my posting has actually declined over the last 6 months, cause I spend much more time moderating and defending our moderating decisions[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] it will be very interesting to see how much more this forum can actually grow within the next few years......Thank-you for the acolades My Friends! Much Appreciated!

Ed

1 - 20 of 41 Posts