RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I would love to come over for a day or so......Hmmmm...I have a good friend that lives in Gainsville...I'm sure I could crash there....

Now you've got me thinking.

anyone coming this way for Thunder Beach this week?

http://www.thunderbeachproductions.com/

Officially kicks off the 25th but Friday and Sat this week are the busy days. It's no biketoberfest sized rally but there are always a ton of bikes.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Ken (A.K.A. Big Shasta) said:
I would love to come over for a day or so......Hmmmm...I have a good friend that lives in Gainsville...I'm sure I could crash there....

Now you've got me thinking.

anyone coming this way for Thunder Beach this week?

http://www.thunderbeachproductions.com/

Officially kicks off the 25th but Friday and Sat this week are the busy days. It's no biketoberfest sized rally but there are always a ton of bikes.

aw man I forgot all about that one, I was putting on a Golf Trounament last month and have been busier the poo

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'm going over for a day trip from HIGH SPRINGS, if we can get a meeting place(like Hooters or JP's chicken place) and set up a time I sure would like to meet with some of you guys, No offense JP.

·
Registered
881 Posts
DAMNIT I won't be around to go, this year. My friends work at Cycle World of Daytona, too, and would be fun to stop by them (just up the street from Ker's WingHouse), but I'll be in California, doing a road-trip with my girlfriend. I may end up going on the 19th, since I'll be getting back on the 18th.

Hm...

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I have an idea this year. Anyone wanna do a 35-70 mile ride which stops at the winghouse (otherwise referred to as JP's Chicken shack)?

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jon_Cocktoastel said:
Whats the Dates?
for biketober fest??? that would be the 17th,18th,&19th
i'll be there at some point, probably sat. afternoon and maybe staying till sun. morning if i can find a room which i dont think will be hard to do considering the state of the economy.

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
OK,

How about meeting at noon at the wing house on friday. Roll out 12:30 for a ride that will take us North to 40 west to 19 and south to Deland then back into Daytona @ the wing house.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I suspect noon might be to early for me. I plan on leaving Miami around11ish and will be there mid afternoon, Friday. I might be able to hook up with you guys a the second round at the wing house. Shawn, Ill keep you posted. I will have my secretary contact your secretary since we can't hook up on the phone!!! Ill see you on Friday.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I'll be at Kers(JPs chicken place) at noon, I'll try to have Roger(batbike) with me. Ready for a good and brisk ride!!

·
Registered
800 Posts
1Warlock said:
Sat my bride and I will be over on the C14 and maybe we can get together for a ride or a beer or something!
Bill,if you & your bride will be in Daytona on Sat.,lets meet around noon @ JP's Winghouse.Hopefully,some of the other "Hunyacks" will also be there.BTW ,since you're not riding your Warrior there,the Ol' Btm_Fdr may have to ride his new/old recent acquisition.I figured out my "incident" @ WF was caused by my Warrior being to slow so a got a bike that is a liitle faster.

·
Registered
262 Posts
JPWARRIOR said:
OK,

How about meeting at noon at the wing house on friday. Roll out 12:30 for a ride that will take us North to 40 west to 19 and south to Deland then back into Daytona @ the wing house.
I'm there....I'll see you at 12 noon at Ker's Winghouse on Friday...Thanks for putting this together JP!

Who else is gonna make it?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts