RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today on our way to Bear Mountain on the Palisade Interstate Parkway. Sort of a freak accident, Minor damage to the Turbo Warrior and I believe minor injuries to DCANNA. Thank God nothing serious, cause we all were movin real quick on the way up.

D, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Heres some pics....

Insert Image:

80.08KB

Insert Image:

86.96KB

Insert Image:

87.91KB

Pics were taken by RoBriguez.....

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I spoke with Denis and he has 5 broken ribs. He still has his sense of humor and is more worried about his bike than anything. Slant is going to fix up his peg bracket and myself and a friend is going to pick up the bike for him and bring it back to Long Island.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh my God 5 broken ribs! And Dennis wanted to keep walking around and check on his bike! brother you definitely got a pair!

God Bless you brother, get well soon. Contact me if you need anything.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Guys, STOP CRASHING!!!!! I hope he gets better soon. In the mean time though, just ship that turbo sucker down here and I'll keep it warm all winter long!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Dennis, I'm glad your mostly OK. The bike can be fixed, that's why we have insurance.

We've gotta stop doing this. I know I've been guilty 4 times already, but this is nuts. To many guys riding sideways lately.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
better pack that bike up and ship it to me, ill give a good once over and check everything out, test it, burn some fuel through it, you know, make sure everything is ok.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Not another one! Geez..........I think the winter may be a good thing this year. Get most of us off the road and give us a chance to put the warriors away for a few months.

Get well soon man. Sorry about your accident.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
The damage doesn't look too bad at all. Do we know what caused it yet?

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
We were meeting up with another rider further down the ride. I saw a sign for the exit we were meeting him and it said 1/2 mile ahead. On my left I saw a rest stop and there was a Warrior in there so I told dcanna lets pull over. I pulled over to the side and he pulled over and locked up
the rear brake. The tire skidded and slid over and slammed into the curb which cause his bike to lift off. From what I saw, he jumped off and rolled onto the grass just like a pro. I'm not sure how
he broke 5 ribs and he didn't think he was even injured at the begining. I told him to just lay down
and not take any chances but he kept telling me he was fine. It's a good thing he decided to just take the trip to the hospital.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
holy geez! well, get well soon, bike doesnt look that bad in the pictures. seriously, we are like up to 4 crashes now this year(not counting the 5 or so at the dragon)

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
I am soooo sorry to hear about it Denis, ribs suck, and heal slow. I am glad you will be ok cause the rest is just parts and time... get better soon

·
Registered
6 Posts
I want to thank all of the riders who were with us today on the way to bear mountain. Dennis took a spill and thankfully he was not hurt that badly. He sustained 5 broken ribs and some bumps and bruises. I think his pride was hurt the worst of all. Special thanks to Jim? who was riding the harley. Hopefully we can get together and ride again sometime. Nancy 516 816 0526

1 - 20 of 87 Posts