RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be the first. I have no problem posting this name for you guys to see because I have PM'd him several times and sent him e-mail. The last contact I have had with him, he said he fell and broke a couple ribs and wasn't out of the house to get it in the mail. I said that was fine, hope you feel better. He could have has his wife, girlfriend, or kids drop it off. After all, it has been over three months. I am not doing this to drag his name through the mud, but to warn you guys incase you run accross him down the road.

His name here is...........LUDI.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Well said Mac and I'm waiting to see what DTM has to say for this catagory. I hate people that don't do what they say their gonna do. That's the one thing I can still hear my dad say: "Do what you say you're gonna do!"--in anything

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't want to post his name back when Darkstar Had the little problem. It was a little too early. But with that exposure with his problem and all the times I sent him PM's and to tell me he will get it out and then never answer me again. It kinda sucks this has to happen here, but protecting other members is what my post is about.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Hey Folks,
We already have a topic covering "DeadBeat Members" Lets keep the comments to that link and keep the list here. Otherwise, names of the DeadBeats will get lost in all the comments. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
OK, I'M GETTING READY TO ADD TO THIS LIST MYSELF. I exchanged several emails with a member on this forum regarding buing some stock warrior parts. We agree on a price, I wired the funds via paypal and haven't heard a thing from this person in 10 days. I have tred to contact this person several times via email and PM but have heard nothing in return.

Please refund me my money via paypal PLUS the 3% commission that paypal charges if you're not going to send them!!!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]Some of you remember my topic on "PatrickZues" some of you had good dealings with this guy, but as of now even after months and dozens of emails, phone calls and tons of "Patience" I have extinguished all my resources trying to get hold of this guy and my rear rim & hub.[V] So, add.......

PatrickZues

to "Our" DeadBeat Members List!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
To keep the names of deadbeats from getting lost in a sea of responses maybe it would be helpful if we had a deadbeat area that is locked. If a member feels they've been screwed by a fellow member he could pm a moderator to add to a list. Second, if a deadbeat makes things right with the victim his name could be cleared by the former victim contacting a moderator.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Unfortunately there's a few a$$holes in every crowd. But, we really don't have a big enough problem with deadbeat members to devote a whole forum to it. Besides making it Moderator controlled would obligate us to verify every complaint.
Yikes! Shoot me know.

I think our current way of dealing with this sort of thing works well enough for now.

Now that I've polluted this thread with more off topic ramblings, let's try and keep this topic Deadbeat only, so the info doesn't get burried.

Ok, I just went through and changed the offending member names to a bold yellow font. Makes the names easy to find. Please do this for future postings.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to using online forums regarding motorcycles. I was reccomended to this site by a friend and fellow rider. I have recently purchased a 2003 warrior and wanted to comment on a great vendor. when I opened this area in the warrior forum all I saw was compaining, and thats great, I will steer clear of these "deadbeat members". I used what I understand to be a newer company called Metric Thunder. I ordered the Hard Krome 2 into 1 sideburners and got what I thought to be a good deal at 550.00. I live in southern California, and motorcycle dealerships here are notorious for giving the run-around. I have experienced this since I started riding nearly 20 years ago with my 1982 Kawasaki KZ 750 (ah the good old days!). The staff at Metric Thunder are excellent and my pipes arrived quick with no problems. I am giving this plug only because I am so rarley satisfied with motorcycle/motorsports companies. Look forward to interacting with you all. Can anyone reference me info on re-mapping the fuel system to do something about the occaisonal popping? thanks

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
It looks like i'll be adding a deadbeat to this list, will wait till next week to see if he responds. At this point all i can say becarefull if you're buying from someone in Illinois, it has already been since 6/03 and have not received my parts, even though is not alot of money, what bothers me is that i was trying to help by buying from him instead of buying at the dealer and he has nothing but laim excuses for not sending them. I have already purchase the parts at the dealer and have requested my money back, but he has not reponded to my e-mails. I just might make a detour in my way to Stardays.[B)] It sucks when idiots like this guy makes you think twice when dealing with members in this forum, too bad we can't do background checks part of becoming a member.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

P.S. I know for a fact he has received the cash, he also has told me that he would mail the parts. I just hope he used the money to take his mother to dinner.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

UPDATE: Even though i did not get my parts, i was able to get my money back. I'll leave at that.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I used to work with an old timer that was from Norway. His favorite saying was 100 times for the thief and 1 time for the Master. In other words it will catch up with these guys/gals and they will pay. Get mad, let us know who they are, but let life catch up with them. I used to be VERY vengeful and would make it my priority to catch those that F#$#ed with me, I don't look the type but that's who I WAS, now I just figure they will pay now or later. Believe me, I know. I am glad to say I've paid my dues and I'm in good graces now. Remember this payer: God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference! You can beat the **** out of people, wreck their things, and tell other to be careful, but you can't change people. Only they can change them selves. There is LOTS of good karma on this site, don't let these S$%^-heads ruin that.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
It's funny that you mentioned that prayer, i carry a card in my wallet with it. My mom gave it to me many many years ago, but your right they'll get what they deserve and then some.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 93 Posts