RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 93 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Probably shouldn't enegage in discussions here guys, Arthur will tell when he's ready. I know who he's referring to. Feel free to delete my response to this post.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
"Combsie", Jim, James Combs, [email protected]. This guy sold me a brand new, still in the shrink wrap, Speed star ECU from the classified section and what came in the mail was a well Used OEM ECU. Doesn't return my emails or phone calls. Scammed me out of $440.

Anybody live near Fernandina Beach, FL. Want to go knock on his door for me and ask him what the F'.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 357WARRIOR

UPDATE: Even though i did not get my parts, i was able to get my money back. I'll leave at that.

What a pain for you. At least you did not loose your money.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

quote:Originally posted by 357WARRIOR

UPDATE: Even though i did not get my parts, i was able to get my money back. I'll leave at that.

What a pain for you. At least you did not loose your money.

Yea, we were talking about changing our route West from Star Days and paying that guy a visit. [8] This is the one time you don't want to see a bunch of Warrior riders outside your front door.[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
The F* up thing is the guy that's trying to screw Arthur has posted more parts for sale. How about we all sent this guy an e-mail and make him feel like he should.[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] I just hope he decides to do the right thing and make this deal right!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
All of his listings are suspicious. Maybe they should be removed and locked down.

He is selling a bike with Speedstar AND his is selling parts like a Speedstar ECU (Arthur) and Speedstar valve springs (currently listed). Sounds more like he is selling the stock parts that where taken off the bike when the Speedstar was installed and labels them as Speedstar.

I hope that enough people read this. There is no room for scamers on rswarrior!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Frankenstein

All of his listings are suspicious. Maybe they should be removed and locked down.

He is selling a bike with Speedstar AND his is selling parts like a Speedstar ECU (Arthur) and Speedstar valve springs (currently listed). Sounds more like he is selling the stock parts that where taken off the bike when the Speedstar was installed and labels them as Speedstar.

I hope that enough people read this. There is no room for scamers on rswarrior!

I was just looking into those springs !!
thanks guys !!

Kyle

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Is the ecu on EBay, too? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2486383221&category=35594

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Originally posted by Arthur

"Combsie", Jim, James Combs, [email protected]. This guy sold me a brand new, still in the shrink wrap, Speed star ECU from the classified section and what came in the mail was a well Used OEM ECU. Doesn't return my emails or phone calls. Scammed me out of $440.

Anybody live near Fernandina Beach, FL. Want to go knock on his door for me and ask him what the F'.

**** Arthur....I almost bite on this guy a few weeks back when he offered it for $400.00 I was all over it, but then he slimmed me by telling me he could not sell it for less than $450.00 I told him I would pass on his offer. What a Prick.....

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Bruce,

The eBay auction looks good. A seller with 100% positive reviews and 440 of them is not likely to scam you. Just check the numbers in the listing and you should be good. That's why I prefer eBay over local listings. At least sellers and buyers don't get away that easy.

Oliver

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Blubruce

Is the ecu on EBay, too? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2486383221&category=35594

Blu bruce.
Let me know if you want that ECU. (since you found it)
If you don't I am buying it

Kyle

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Not the right place to do this guy's. BUT. That ECU sounds fishy to me. Says "The after market unit allows you control over rev limit,...".

We all know that's not true.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MacWarrior

Ya, and the buy it now price just disappeared for 225 ??
Can he do that ??

Kyle

It disappeared with the first bid being placed. That is a standard eBay function.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
I will add Combsie to my List....I originally was going to purchase the Speedstar ECU from him for $400.00 I exchanged emails with him and the prick bumped the price up to $450.00 so I passed. I figured he was offered more money and was trying to stiff me for the extra $50.00

Sorry that he got you Arthur....what happened with PatrickZues??? He is on my Bad List too for the rear rim he stiffed me on.....[V]

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Originally posted by Arthur

]See my post in the SE Ride Club forum

·
Registered
690 Posts
Hey guys I know Jim and will try to get in touch with him. He has never done me wrong. I do know he is going thru a rough divorce right now. I'll go see him and find out what is up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I ordered a shirt from Burning Skull [email protected] and I have not received it. I paid through paypal and my account shows the money is gone. Now I have no money and no shirt. It's been months and it's been a rip off.

I got my shirt!!!! Keith suffers for his shirts. Order your shirt step aside and receive your shirt. If you don't get bread don't complain. Order the shirt take one step to the left get the shirt. I saw a Jewish guy with dark frizzy hair making out in line once and his date was ejected. She got no soup, I mean shirt.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Hey John - give it a rest, will ya? I already emailed you, mailed the **** shirt and answered the other post you bashed me on. Give it a break, OK? I believed that your shirt had been shipped. I wasn't trying to rip you off. Maybe it got lost in the mail. Maybe I made a mistake. Whatever the casue I'm doing my best to make it up to you and trying to fix this thing. Just have a little patience, ok? Give it till the end of the week.

Sheesh!

21 - 40 of 93 Posts