RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the pics I took while visiting Deals Gap last weekend.

I really enjoyed riding the mountains of Western, NC again and meeting some new forum members. Next to the riding, I think the most fun was had hanging out at the rooms or around the fire. I haven't laughed that hard since Warrior Fest back in April.

I don't have pics but we all saw the 3 moons of Ur-ANUS. Garnerwarrior moon, JDPARK moon and SHAG moon. Some of you are probably glad you missed that. The maid at the Two Wheel Inn will have a heck of a time cleaning the imprints off the windows of room #2. LOL.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Dwight ground his pipes down to nothing which now gives him an excuse to get the speedstar he's been wanting. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] Travis was ripping it up with his newly raised warrior even when riding two up with wife, Kim and I found a new source of income, mowing lawns with my warrior. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Dwight's eye was red the whole weekend. Someone said he was accidentally poked in it with an anonomous members johnson. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
He was a good sport of course and laughed right along with us.

We had a nice cookout on Friday night, rode the Cherohala Skyway together on Saturday, ripped the dragon up anytime in between and managed to squeeze in a ride on the Foothills Parkway. (even though part of it was in the rain)[xx(]

Mike/xharleyrider took us to his house and showed us some video he shot of us earlier in the day. What a great place he lives in. The ride to his house was as nice as any of the other roads we saw.

Unfortunately one rider in our group did go down. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] He was riding a 500 Ninja and came into a curve too hot just at the end of the run near the CROT. His bike was banged up pretty bad but he was very lucky not to have been killed or seriously injured. We managed to put a few straps on his bike and pull it up the hill and then load it into Barry's (the owner of the Two Wheel Inn) truck and carry it back to the room. Chris/parabellum, tell your pal I hope he gets better soon.

It was nice to meet some more 4M members so now I can put a face with the name. I could go on about all the fun but I'll just leave you with some pics. If you missed this trip make sure you don't miss Warrior Fest in April 2007. You won't forget it!

Insert Image:

79.1KB

Insert Image:

94.18KB

Insert Image:

62.52KB

Insert Image:

59.64KB

Insert Image:

79.45KB

Insert Image:

55.34KB

Insert Image:

71.6KB

Insert Image:

89.76KB

Insert Image:

55.5KB

Insert Image:

94.71KB

Insert Image:

87.97KB

Insert Image:

58.93KB

Insert Image:

92.63KB

Insert Image:

70.36KB

Insert Image:

33.21KB

Insert Image:

88.23KB

Insert Image:

85.62KB

Insert Image:

92.51KB

Insert Image:

85.67KB

Insert Image:

81.72KB

Insert Image:

31.73KB

Insert Image:

92.48KB

Insert Image:

87.17KB

Insert Image:

54.15KB

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Thanks for taking the time out to take and post all of those, Dwight. I had a BLAST!!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
quote:Originally posted by parabellum

JD.

Thanks for the pics and for everything else too.

I had a blast chasing you on the skyway...

Chris.

Yup, well said. Can't wait til April. We had a great time.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
quote:Originally posted by spectorbassguy

quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Insert Image:

79.45 KB

Shag are you puking in that pic?!?[:0]

Great pics - looks like fun!

·
Registered
10,143 Posts

quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Shag are you puking in that pic?!?[:0]

Great pics - looks like fun!

HAHAHA! No, was just laughing so hard. I was asking Kim if she could remember what we were laughing about but we laughed so much that neither of us were sure. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
Thanks for the pics Daniel.. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif

Looked like ol' Red Eye needed a hat and a shave... LOL...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts