RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so who'll be moderating the forums while the moderators are gone the week after next? Does this mean we'll be able to post nekkid pictures and have some down and dirty political bashing?[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carknee's going to moderate the entire site for and entire week by himself? But then again, most of us trouble makers will be at the Gap so we wont be able to post

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Of course the big kahuna will still be here. Last year at Americade we had a laptop and wireless connection at the campsite. So you can't get rid of us that easy. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
Iam suprized Darkstar doesn't have a Wireless Set up just for The Trip.. LOL..

I think we can give Carknee an Easy week and be on our best behavior....

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
The troublemakers will be banned from the site while most of the admins are away. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
And I do.........No Kidding.

quote:Originally posted by ohiomike

Iam suprized Darkstar doesn't have a Wireless Set up just for The Trip.. LOL..

I think we can give Carknee an Easy week and be on our best behavior....

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
I plan on having internet access while I'm on the trip, and plan to post pictures of the fun/carnage at least a couple of nights while we're there. Sometime in-between the beer and other stuff. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Also the Iron Horse has internet in their great room. So I'll be bringing my camera cable as well.

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Good luck getting on it. Last time I was there you had to stand in line and the connection speed was really slow.[V]

quote:Originally posted by DFW_Warrior

Also the Iron Horse has internet in their great room. So I'll be bringing my camera cable as well.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Shag

The troublemakers will be banned from the site while most of the admins are away. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Oliver and I will br at the Gap too - so you all don't have to worry.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Good luck getting on it. Last time I was there you had to stand in line and the connection speed was really slow.[V]

quote:Originally posted by DFW_Warrior

we'll just post some tiny little pictures that you cant make out with the caption "MAN YA'LL SHOULDA BEEN HERE TO SEE THIS!!!!!!!!" then everyone else will have to wait until there is a decent connection to post the pics with.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
ROTFLMAO!!! kinda like this???

Nice group bike shot.
Insert Image:

12.31 KB

AWESOME BURNOUT PIC!!!!!
Insert Image:

8.03KB

1 - 18 of 18 Posts