RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in pigeon forge Tomorrow (10/10/08) and will be doing the gap saturday. May hang around in PF until Sunday.

Anybody in for a ride?

·
Registered
665 Posts
Geez, I don't know. Can I get a kitchen pass two weekends in a row? That's always a hard question. I may have company this weekend, but if she doesn't come them my wife may let me out of the yard...Yeah yeah yeah, make fun...

Can you get away the next weekend? A bunch of us are going to ride North Georgia...some of the best roads in the area IMHO. Better than the dragon, and much less crowded without near as many Leos to mess with you.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
jabo said:
I will be in pigeon forge Tomorrow (10/10/08) and will be doing the gap saturday. May hang around in PF until Sunday.

Anybody in for a ride?

Have to think about this one. Going out of town on Sunday through Thursday. Ihave to get the dogs to the kennel Sat AM. Maybe I can get up there later Sat afternoon. PM sent

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Warriordog, curiositywasframed; Thanks Guys I owe you. I throughly enjoyed the ride we had Saturday. beautiful area and perfect warrior roads. I am truly glad you both made it, and I wish some of the other guys you mentioned could have been there also. Maybe next time.

Thanks again, it was a pleasure to meet and ride with you both.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Pleasure was all ours. I hope you had a fun ride home, and I'm glad to see you made it safe and sound. I'm sorry we were late, it was all my fault. Wish we'd have had more time. Don't forget to let us know the next time you're coming this way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts