RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks I have to change my clubman bars on my warrior because they bump intothe new windshield I'm putting on my bike. I would like your opinion on which you think would look best and flow the best. Bear in mind the look I'm going for is "Dragster" with comfort. I'm putting a GIVI windshield which looks very sporty. Look at the pictures below of what the windshield looks like and the handlebars choices.

(this is not a picture of me or a Warrior, just a picture of the windshield)

thanks folks,

·
Registered
295 Posts
First, I'm not a windshield fan, but that one is pretty cool.

Second, you suck b/c you're arms are sunburned

Third, I dig the top two, with the uppermost being my favorite.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually that's not a picture of me or a Warrior for that matter. Its just a picture that has the windshield on it.

·
Registered
861 Posts
#3 all the way! They look like the Pro-Tapers I have on one of my RD350s. If you like agree with me, and you likeblack bars, then you should look at the pro tapers because they come in chrome or black! I really like that windscreen, post some pics so we can see it on the warrior.

·
Registered
295 Posts
miami_warrior said:
Actually that's not a picture of me or a Warrior for that matter. Its just a picture that has the windshield on it.

Oop's! Yea, I knew it wasn't a warrior....assumed that was you checking out your windshield on a different install. Well, then you don't suck....but he still does!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts