RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was getting tired of the chopped rear fender look but I can always go back to it if I feel the need. Doug at Mortons did a great job matching the original paint and art work. It's just a hair darker but it's harder to tell when out in the sun. I also replaced the steering head bearings while I was waiting for the fender. Boy was that a pain in the BUTT.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
the depth of that colour!! - great look with the chrome - great looking bike - indicators in the footpegs? neat very neat- new style horn [is it loud?] - and that's just in the detail? - and matching wheels to truck gee!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Man that's nice paint work, does he do tattoos in his spare time? That's one great artist. Whats ya got under the hood to compliment the exterior? I'll bet its no sloutch

·
Registered
881 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You should see some of his other work http://www.mortonscustom.com/paint.htmlScott Andrewsis a true artist not just a painter.

The motors stock just the usuall BAK and fuel optimizer. It's plenty fast stock. It's not all about speed anymore. I'm too old for that now.

The pegs were on the bike when I bought is so I don't know where they came from. They look cool but are not very practical. That is why I added the wrap around LED's on the forks.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
Ram, where did you get that heat resistent electrical harness cover? I'm trying to find some material to replace the current one on my bike... BTW, you can barely count the parts that are not chromed on your bike, nice job.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
ram396 said:
07midnite said:
Cool, will I be able to see it in person at the Houston Garage Day?

I would love to be there but I'll be on the Nun Run on the 18th. http://www.christusfoundation.org/?nd=08_nun_runMy wife works for the clinic that it benefits. It's a great cause if you can attend.

Gee, thanks for the guilty conscience. I've already got the parts for the DIY BAK, and being that I've never done this mod before, I figure that I should be around some guys who have. I WOULD like to attend the Nun Run but I won't have this chance again for a while. We'll have to hook up sometime though. When we do, I'll make sure I wear my shades to protect my eyes from the bling!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I actually like the new fender better! And it appears there is more depth in the "new" airbrushwork! Very nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts