RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
people please, delete or edit your adds in the classifieds section if you have sold the item. i have contacted several members about items i was interested in only to find out that they have been sold for some time. its like going shopping only to find out everything is sold out and there are no more coming in, very frustrating. so please, just edit you adds. thanks.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Good point Cougwarrior. If people have to call on 10 different ads before they find one that is still for sale, they will stop using the classifieds section and you won't be able to sell anything here.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Lazy, Lazy, Lazy! I will never understand the thought process of some folks. When I personally sell something on this forum that is the first thing I do, edit my post or delete it.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Maybe if it doesn't improve, then we can just shorten the time frame an add could be active. Make it a week and you won't have that problem anymore. Of course, people would have to be constantly putting up repeat listings. If you don't want something like this to happen, please maintain your classified listings.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Don't know if it's possable but it could delete from the classifieds section in two weeks and then the person who would have put it up would have to renew it from there account, if it's still for sale. That way they wouldn't have to retype it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts