RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A dealer told me today a date is showing up on the computer system now. March 22 for him. Anyone else hearing specific dates yet?

·
Registered
11 Posts
RickPullins, Where is your dealer at? East coast West coast, and did he say how many kits he would be getting in the first shipment. Thanks for the info and good luck!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I was at the international bike show the other night, a yamaha rep said that yamaha it trying to make as many kits & flying them out around the world. My dealer here in metro detroit says mid march, there are 30 guys a head of me, I hope to have it all done by mid april.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got back from Metro Motorsports here in Phoenix and they said that they were told 4 weeks from last weds they will get the first Warrior kit in. I ask "first Warrior kit"? I was told they have already done several Roadstars as they have those kits. So it looks like I will be waiting to mid march just to get inline.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just called Yamaha and asked them about the backorder date. She (Yamaha Rep.) told me there is no date known for anybody's kit. She said she was told by her higher ups that they are expecting some by the end of Feb. or early Mar. I asked her about any compensation, i.e. parts, paid labor on other services, or anything else, which she quickly shut me down with the big fat goose egg! Nada! Zip! Zilch! Nothing for us!

Incase your listening Yamaha Corp. people, today makes week #4 that my bike is in the shop. I'm not too extremely pleased with that people. Due to your poor management on this issue you just lost a future customer through me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts