RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to All!
I just wanted to let everyone know that since the closing of the "Old Delphi Road Star Warrior Forum" a few folks have asked me to re-open a Delphi Forum for us Warrior Rider's. Billh1943 and myself have jointly opened the all new "Delphi Warrior Rider Forum"

This by no means is meant to compete with the #1 Road Star Warrior Forum, rswarrior.com, our forum, but is meant to be another source of great information and a secondary forum for all to enjoy. Come on over and pay us a visit. I will continue to moderate the heck out of this forum, my personal favorite.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/1670/

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi All,
This posting is for your information only. There is no need for comments or suggestion's on the Delphi Forum. It is your choice to participate. Either you do or don't. I repeat myself; Delphi is by no means in competetion with "OUR" Forum, rswarrior.com

The folks who were part of the original Delphi Forum remember how important it was to all of us before it went to **** and a lot of us waited in the wings for the failure, which was inevitable and bound to happen. Now its back and in much better hands. Much like our forum here. Good folks tend to the smooth operation of this forum and now we all have another choice. Some folks prefer Delphi and some folks prefer rswarrior.com it comes down to what features you like or dislike. It is a win, win situation and the more choices we have the better off we all will be.

Please refrain from posting any negative comments or questioning us "why" we need another forum? It is obvious, why.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a hard enough time keeping up with THIS forum! When almost 1000 members are contributing something everyday. Who has time to go anywhere else?

·
Registered
66 Posts
quote:please refrain from posting any negative comments or questioning us "why" we need another forum? It is obvious, why.

I dont see why it is obvious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts