RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SHOUT OUT Colorado!

Although we are in December, we still have some riding days occasionally as is normal for us in this weird weathered state...and winter mods are around the corner.

Let's get together for rides, or beers, or banter while working on the those mods together? All of the above? :D

Where are my tribe?!

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
SHOUT OUT Colorado!

Let's get together for rides, or beers, or banter while working on the those mods together? All of the above? :D

Where are my tribe?!
MIA….at least for the time being?…..but come on down to Texas and I'm sure we can get a few Texans together for a ride…..followed by beer and banter (after, of course, parking the bikes!)

·
Registered
108 Posts
present

Sounds good, Sherri. It's been too long! Good hearing from you.

SHOUT OUT Colorado!

Although we are in December, we still have some riding days occasionally as is normal for us in this weird weathered state...and winter mods are around the corner.

Where are my tribe?!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Not part of the Denver tribe, but here on the western slope, I have tons of riding days. Love CO weather. Although this winter I have been letting my son drive to school, so thus the warrior is trapped in the garage. Also last week the bike did something weird and I haven't had a chance to look into it.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MIA….at least for the time being?…..but come on down to Texas and I'm sure we can get a few Texans together for a ride…..followed by beer and banter (after, of course, parking the bikes!)
Thank you Ernie!!

I'd love to visit. I need to make this happen!

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not part of the Denver tribe, but here on the western slope, I have tons of riding days. Love CO weather. Although this winter I have been letting my son drive to school, so thus the warrior is trapped in the garage. Also last week the bike did something weird and I haven't had a chance to look into it.
What part of the slope?

And uh oh... What was it doing?

·
Registered
616 Posts
What part of the slope?

And uh oh... What was it doing?
In Grand Junction - I70 and Utah (hahaha).

Spitting and sputtering, not wanting to move in a forward progression without kicking, back firing and generally pissed off at me attitude.

To busy fixing other stuff this weekend, but will get to it this weekend after my tattoo appointment, at least that is the plan as of right now.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey there! I'm here for now but will be moving to Fields by the end of the month. I was looking for people in the area myself but never found them,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
In Grand Junction - I70 and Utah (hahaha).

Spitting and sputtering, not wanting to move in a forward progression without kicking, back firing and generally pissed off at me attitude.

To busy fixing other stuff this weekend, but will get to it this weekend after my tattoo appointment, at least that is the plan as of right now.
Did you ever figure out what was going on?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey there! I'm here for now but will be moving to Fields by the end of the month. I was looking for people in the area myself but never found them,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boooo! Fields? Where is that?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts