RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
02 grey no flames. cobra pipes, t handlebars, mustang single seat (now, hated the passenger seat lol). I don't think I can post pics yet lol but shes clean!
There is however, a nasty 2003 American Ironhorse Outlaw for sale up by 58th ave that im seriously tempted to work a deal on so I may or may not be a short term tribesfolk hahahah. Who knows. I've wanted a Warrior for a longgggg time now though and its a great bike.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey, ya'll. Just stopping in to say that I never noticed the Denver specific section. If any of you want to grab a beer or lay down some miles, I'd love to meet up.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey, ya'll. Just stopping in to say that I never noticed the Denver specific section. If any of you want to grab a beer or lay down some miles, I'd love to meet up.

I'm in Denver as well. Hopefully taking the bike out tomorrow

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm in Denver as well. Hopefully taking the bike out tomorrow

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Awesome, man. It's gonna take me a couple weeks to get my bike back together, but hopefully we can ride soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Denver! Any body go riding yesterday on that Blue Bird day we had? Pictures please! I’m suffering from cabin fever in this ice/snow storm.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts