RS Warrior Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
very nice, but its not a good idea to show the plate numbers to the world, google street view even blurs them out, were you specifically looking for that model or did you just happen spot it, the roadking is close to appearance of a roadstar silverado which is what I have, went from an old 66 triumph in the 70's to a 65 sportster to a vstar then an early warrior and now an 06 silverado, I always wanted an ultra but it seems the ones i can afford always look crappy
The DPPA ( drivers privacy protection act) makes it impossible for anyone outside of law enforcement or dmv to be able to gather any personal information off of a license plate number here in the u.s., it's a old wives tale not to show your plates online.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
31,487 Posts
Its not a wives tale, it used to be true. It's no longer true only because modern tech covers it. EXCEPT look out when buying used cars. Your license plate off a web pic shows an actual valid plate number and it can be typed-in by bad actors placing on-line car for sale ads, often required. It might inconvenience you when police get called by who-ever gets screwed on-line, then the police of course track down the plate to you.

·
Super Moderator
7,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yes I was on the hunt for the Roadking..

Saw some older ones, but not what I wanted
Didn't want to spend $$ on making it the way I wanted...

This one was the price point that I had in mind
And I wanted the 6gal/6sp setup..

Would've went for the 114in motor Roadking, but didn't want to spend the $$ ...

I'm very happy with it...
Will change some stuff ,but not anytime soon

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Nice road king. I like the front spoke rim. I like my road glide also. The HD forum is a rough crew. You have to have thick skin to participate on that site. I'm on road glide,org and it's more like this forum, lots of help and friendly members.

Reactions: arizonawarrior

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
It's mainly for road glides but like here they accept just about anyone with a Harley. Harleys are basically the same except for different models. The motors pretty much the same except for the new M8 4 valve.

·
Registered
2004 warrior
11 Posts
WWELL I DID IT... BOUGHT ME A HARLEY ROADKING...

2012 FLHR..
30K MILES.
6SP
6GALS
21IN FAT SPOKE WHEEL..
16IN APES.
THIS IS WHATS CALLED A

CALI GANGSTA STYLE...

I AM IMPRESSED WITH THE RIDE ITS SMOOTH AND SOFT... THE 6GEAR IS AWESOME... CANT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT 6GALS OF GAS.. IVE ONLY PUT ABOUT 100MLLES ON IT.. THE WEATHER HAS BEEM SHITTY HERE...

I DONT PLAN ON GOING NO WHERE..
STILL A WARRIOR AT HEART..

WELL THATS IF YOU GUYS LET ME STICK AROUND...

View attachment 255298 View attachment 255299 View attachment 255300 View attachment 255301 View attachment 255302

Sent from my SM-A326U1 using Tapatalk
Very nice ride. Congrats!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts