RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my 07 Koa (Hawaiian for "Warrior") a couple weeks ago. Already got 1k mi on her, dragged pegs <16mi into her maiden voyage. Got about $2,000 in aftermarket parts (new seats, exhaust, PCIII, sissy bar, windshield) on the way. Gonna be ordering Churchkey's V-BAK shortly. Loving it so far.

Just wish someone wouldve warned my about the seat....DOH!

Also got an 05 GSX-R 750 sportbike.

Im currently in SOCAL's IE......Lots of open space and back roads to explore....WHEEEE!!!!!

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Yo Bra, Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear that you bought a warrior and a Suzuki croch rocket. I too have a warrior and a Suzuki GS1100ESD. Da Kine of both worlds! If you are ever near Culver City near LAX, give me a shout. Would be great another brada join us for a ride or for bike night! Check out the SoCal North Club site. Mahalo!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whooo Hoo.....Islandaz unite! Fun stuff. Im'a definitely look the braddahs up nex time i stay in LA. Dey finally open one L&L in Victaville. Spam musubi's 4-life!

Hey, I "commute" nearly 50mi 1-way/day. Take the Zook 2x's/wk, the Warrior 2x's/wk and the SAS'd S10CC 1x/wk. Make em all feel warm and loved! The weekends are all about the fun times and take whatever the situation dictates (off road, cruising, or twisties). YEAH!

Been doing a ton of research on this site and have been on a mod-frenzy (Hi, My name is Mike and Im addicted!!!!). This bike is entirely too easy to mod. got the new seats and sissybar/pad on. Got the shipping #'s for the exhaust, PC3 today. Gotta wait for payday to send out for the BAK though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.