RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 07 Koa (Hawaiian for "Warrior") a couple weeks ago. Already got 1k mi on her, dragged pegs <16mi into her maiden voyage. Got about $2,000 in aftermarket parts (new seats, exhaust, PCIII, sissy bar, windshield) on the way. Gonna be ordering Churchkey's V-BAK shortly. Loving it so far.

Just wish someone wouldve warned my about the seat....DOH!

Also got an 05 GSX-R 750 sportbike.

Im currently in SOCAL's IE......Lots of open space and back roads to explore....WHEEEE!!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks gang....

Im stationed at Ft Irwin right now.

AIS is in the works as well.

Big Bear....Did it on the sportbike last month or something. Cant wait to head up a little more......comfy!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Yo Bra, Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear that you bought a warrior and a Suzuki croch rocket. I too have a warrior and a Suzuki GS1100ESD. Da Kine of both worlds! If you are ever near Culver City near LAX, give me a shout. Would be great another brada join us for a ride or for bike night! Check out the SoCal North Club site. Mahalo!

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Wow, you certainly ain't mucking about with the mods or the mileage. Welcome to the family and enjoy the Forums, lots of good info in here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whooo Hoo.....Islandaz unite! Fun stuff. Im'a definitely look the braddahs up nex time i stay in LA. Dey finally open one L&L in Victaville. Spam musubi's 4-life!

Hey, I "commute" nearly 50mi 1-way/day. Take the Zook 2x's/wk, the Warrior 2x's/wk and the SAS'd S10CC 1x/wk. Make em all feel warm and loved! The weekends are all about the fun times and take whatever the situation dictates (off road, cruising, or twisties). YEAH!

Been doing a ton of research on this site and have been on a mod-frenzy (Hi, My name is Mike and Im addicted!!!!). This bike is entirely too easy to mod. got the new seats and sissybar/pad on. Got the shipping #'s for the exhaust, PC3 today. Gotta wait for payday to send out for the BAK though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts