RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Frisco Texas and just asking around to see how many warriors we have in this area. Have seen maybe 3 in a 6month period. Still a rare bike around this area it seems. Always getting asked and complimented.

Anyways, how many riders do we have within range of this area?

ImageUploadedByMO Free1418707394.724327.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
6 Posts
If you ever venture north, I'm in sherman and will be moving to Gunter in October. I'd be interested in coming down if a ride was coordinated.
Blessings, Erin

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in denton if anyone is ever around there. I ride with a few guys with different kinds of bikes up and down 121 every now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Grapevine here

I'm currently in Grapevine but will probably be moving to Richardson end of the year. Don't currently have a bike but am in the market for a Yamaha Warrior.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. I lived in Richardson for a bit before moving out to the country :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome. I did see a midnight warrior on Craigslist that had 955 miles, exhaust and bullet windshield. Looked pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
207 Posts
I check this website about once a year. I see there are still a few Warriors out there.
I don't get to ride as much as I used to. I need to find some bags so that I haul my laptop and crap to work.
Stay safe guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts