RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went and checked my diagnostic mode to see how my sensors checked out. Wasn't getting any check engine or anything was just looking. I Noticed that my CLOSED position looked good at 15 but the OPEN was at 91 and the VALUE is (95-100) How do I go about adjusting that? I have the Ivan's ECU flash and I have my TPS at .630 from .641 back in December when I got the flash done. Should I put the TPS back to .641??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir I did it two different times. Cold and warmed up. 15 closed and 91 open on the DIAG screen

·
Premium Member
8,761 Posts
Just went and checked my diagnostic mode to see how my sensors checked out. Wasn't getting any check engine or anything was just looking. I Noticed that my CLOSED position looked good at 15 but the OPEN was at 91 and the VALUE is (95-100) How do I go about adjusting that? I have the Ivan's ECU flash and I have my TPS at .630 from .641 back in December when I got the flash done. Should I put the TPS back to .641??
  • I suspect you made your closed throttle adjustment with the fuel manager software which will not affect the Diag 01 readings.
    • Now if you physically made the adjustment at the throttle body then yes, it will affect the #'s ;)
Yes sir I did it two different times. Cold and warmed up. 15 closed and 91 open on the DIAG screen
Diag Code 01 - Throttle Angle is not temperature dependent.
FYI, my '04' Warrior as rec'd from the factory in 2004 had closed and full open throttle readings of 15 & 91 respectively for Diag 01 so not to worry imho.

The Diag 01 Full Open setting is influenced by the Closed setting when adjusting the TPS physically on the throttle body as per the YFSM in a CW/CCW direction.

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Closed throttle readings will vary depending on idle speed adjustment.
Have always set the TPS @ 100% @ full throttle with a stock & SS ECU the "flash" ECU may require different settings. Make an adjustment & analyze the results = trial & error.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts