RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what happened. I don't have Nortons Internet Security.
I did a search.. so ????? The only thing I did do was upgrade Firefox.
I do have Norton's AV, but that was not changed - it worked before. I do have a firewall, but that also was NOT changed - worked before.

So for all you Firefox users, did you get affected also? I get that ****
"No external links allowed" error/pic when I try to view the gallery and threads. Please help! Love the site but its nots worth much w/ out pics! Thanks in advance.[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!][V][B)][?]

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, that proves it. I just uninstalled my Firefox 1.0 and reinstalled the .9 version (older) and it works fine again. Oh well, guess I'll stay w/ this one til someone figures it out.
People using Firefox 1.0, PLS PM me if you are able to view pix fine.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
In FireFox:
1. Enter in about:config in the address bar and hit enter
2. Find the key network.http.sendRefererHeader and double click it
3. Set the value to 2

Now you should be OK.

CarKnee

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replys, but still no go. I just reinstalled 1.0 and NO PIX AGAIN! I tried what CarKnee suggested but its NOT ok. Anymore suggestions.?.
Pls help. Tired of uninstalling/reinstalling. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DOM Inspector 1.0, googlebar, magpie 3.1.2, ieview .84, (image zoom .1.7, show image .3 - just installed, thought it would help... still no go)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did all the extensions/installs per mozilla forum "http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=160017&postdays=0&postorder=asc&postsperpage=15&start=0 " but still no go. I am back to 0.9 so that I can still enjoy rswarrior.com but if anyone finds a solution PLZ let me know so that I can upgrade back to 1.0. Thanks in advance. Ge

1 - 11 of 11 Posts