RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really chilled an already really cool bike! Nice and bright..the color ..then the rear mounted LED... Luv this bike..so good looking..

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks man! I've always loved the bike before I owned one. Never could afford one new. Then fast forward 14 years later and I find them used in mint condition for a fraction of what they sold for new! Bought this bike two years ago with 3400mi. It had stupid, loud aftermarket exhaust...and a few other cheezy aftermarket mirrors and lens covers. Sold the pipes..paid for the Ivan reflash...new tires...stock exhaust back on. Love it to death. Such a cool bike.p
20200322_124501.jpg

·
Registered
398 Posts
Sorry man...was uploading from my phone. weird.. Not sure what it's doing this.
Dont worry, not a problem. But in your photo, neither the light of the headlight, nor its (probable) configuration can be read. Take it a photo in BIGGER zoom!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Nice looking bike, I like the tank stripes, was that a factory color ?

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Here’s my headlight with my 30$ HOV LANE DECAL . It lets me ride in ALL HOV lanes and ALL Tollways for Free. So why did I have to open a separate account for my motorcycle since motorcycles are exempted In Washington State you open an account for your car/truck for 30$ and every time you pass a toll camera it takes picture of your account decal and deducts the fee from the 30$ , account is self reloading from cc/debit card.
If you ride motorcycle in HOV lanes without it you get Mailed a bill for 2$ for not paying the 0.00$ fee for riding in those lanes , since MOTORCYCLES ARE EXEMPTED WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY ?!?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts