RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. But I’m 24 so if it is any older then that would be why!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that. But I’m 24 so if it is any older then that would be why!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lets just say I started riding in 1959 and legal drinking age in N.Y. was 18 in those days. While attending college in Burlington VT we would cross Lake Champlain before it froze and get drunk in NY ;)

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You would get a buzz real quick with that wide mouth jar. I had the upper bunk in those days and can recall falling off several times in the night (drunk) and finding myself on the dorm floor in the morning like nothing happened!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I’m 39 and have never heard of those. But I do remember partying when I was 16. I got started with these...

·
Registered
857 Posts
These were a go to for a cheap drunk.
Aka headwreckers or Green Death.
I've had mickeys too and MadDogs. Those maddogs were way too sweet. Haw about some Bartles and James wine coolers
I'm 43

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,643 Posts
How many of you remember the Rheingold Chug-a-Mug Beer Bottles & were legal to drink :)

I'm 38 but don't remember those. That bottle does look pretty cool though.

I am 46 and I can not say I remember seeing those. We had these wide mouth bastards

We called those Mickey's grenades cause of the small fat size and how they fit in your hands haha. We loved picking those from Food for less out here.

I’m 39 and have never heard of those. But I do remember partying when I was 16. I got started with these... View attachment 247570 View attachment 247571

These ones we had allot when women were around and we called them boonies. These were like wine for us haha.

This was my go to as a kid. I may or may not have listened to a lot of rap music.

Here's an oldie of ours. We called em O E's
'O'ld 'E'nglish haha. You guys have brought back memories.

Rudy Jeremias (rij1)

·
Registered
220 Posts
This thread is taking me back, I just turned 40 last summer! The 40's of OE and the MD20/20 were our jam back in the day!

·
Registered
250 Posts
@ alanh: german beer and harder stuff, such as Schinkenhäger and Killepitsch. Great choice for beer....... the other stuff makes "ouch".
And I see a bottle Fat Tire, which I had during a beer tasting at the Flying Saucer, Houston. Liked it.

I'm at the age of 52,. but gave up drinking alcohol 2 years ago.

·
Premium Member
8,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@ alanh: german beer and harder stuff, such as Schinkenhäger and Killepitsch. Great choice for beer....... the other stuff makes "ouch".
And I see a bottle Fat Tire, which I had during a beer tasting at the Flying Saucer, Houston. Liked it.

I'm at the age of 52,. but gave up drinking alcohol 2 years ago.
The Schinkenhäger and Killepitsch was a gift from a business friend in Germany some years ago. A tall shot glass of the Schinkenhäger directly out of the freezer separates the boys from the men ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Boones was always a good one. I think the very first thing I got drunk on was a 2L of bartles and james wine cooler. Pretty sure they don't sell the 2L any more.

Old E-800... :sick: There was another malt liqueur as well... crazy horse? Double gross but for some reason there was always bottles of crazy horse malt liqueur laying around at parties. I think there was a song about crazy horse or something?

·
Registered
857 Posts
This was my go to as a kid. I may or may not have listened to a lot of rap music.
That's funny. St Ides was a popular one too . $1.99 for a 40, just don't let it get warm cuz it tastes like wizz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts