RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on the Low and Mean site today and wrote them in regards to a discount for us on the chin fairing. The emailed me back and are offering a discount for all on the chin fairing and mesh in the amount of $75.00. The fairing normally goes for $225and the mesh is $40. With the discount we can get both for $190 plus shipping. In my opinion thats a **** of a deal for an awesome looking product. They are extending the discount till the end of the month. Just enter the coupon code "Warrior-Guy". They also expressed how they are always willing to help members from this site so they'll probably work with us on other products too. Customer service responded fast as well. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
SWEET!

Thats one of my winter mods I have planned. Now, $200 before the end of the month....I think I can do...

Gotta find my slutty clothes. lol

Thanks for the heads up!

·
Administrator
28,419 Posts
Chrome adds $125 - or you can have L&M send your cowling to their chromer instead of sending it to you, then you can pay the chromer direct - plus the UPS to you when done. Just be sure you get all the fasterers and they don't get lost in the process. You'd have to ask VacuCoat but I paid $100 for the chroming maybe that deal is still valid. There is a link to VacuCoat in my gallery near the bottom in Accessories. They were straight-up to work with. Oh, you'll want to get some Mothers FX SynWax. believe me!

CBushmaker said:
Does this include the chrome cowl?

·
Registered
926 Posts
yeah me too.
Arizona Warrior said:
My apology to the other member who said discount and I said 'I think its over' because obviously the fat lady didn't sing and the discount isn't over! That's a huge discount I should have waited until NOW to buy mine!!

·
Administrator
28,419 Posts
There are a lot of good ones out there. The SynWax was recommended by the chromer who did the L&M he said its what they use for car shows and detroit presentations. He also specifically said its a real-world wax, not just a show wax.I like it a lot.

CBushmaker said:
Arizona Warrior said:
Mothers FX SynWax. believe me!

Not to hijack but Is that wax the best out there now? Not the ICE stuff?

·
Registered
337 Posts
No appology neccessary AZ,Anti I was just happy to receive the discount, but like you said maybe I should have waited for the $75

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Contact them and find out. It sounds like they're pretty willing to cut us a deal if you ask. If you have any luck don't forget to post about it.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I agree with Marco Polo. When they answered me back they were very willing to work with anybody from this site. If you call Im sure they'll cut you the discount.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
I just emailed them now, let see if they give us the coupon code. I really like that fairing...
I will get the unfinished look so I can paint it to match my new planned paint scheme.

·
Premium Member
1,837 Posts
They replied. The new coupon code is Warrior-Rider ($50 discount) and it works with $275+ orders.
The coupon will stop working at the end of the month.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts