RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just graduated Marine Corps boot camp this past friday on the 12th and my parents were taking care of my precious warrior while I was away. Well the battery died so they took it out, charged it back up with a trickle charger and put everything back together. It starts and runs but the problem is that the turn signal fuse keeps blowing out and this causes the display with the speedometer, odometer and whatnot to not work. We put in the extra fuse that was in the bike and the display worked again but as soon as we tried the turn signals it shorted out and the display turned off. I have some pictures of the battery and the big box with all the wires to show you guys but they are at my house which I am not at right now. I'll get the pictures up as soon as possible to help you guys find out what is going on.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Sounds like you have a short in your turn signals. Check you bulb sockets, wires, and switch. The rear signal socket is notorious for rusting and shorting out. There's a drain hole on one, but not the other. That's one of the resons I went with an intergrated tail light.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts