RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone do a DIY fender eliminator that does not including hacking up the OEM fender?
I want to preserve the OEM fender should there every be a reason to go back to stock.

would like to not spend the 100+ on an aftermarket kit if i can avoid it.
I'm about to buy some aluminum bars and try to really mess this up.

·
Administrator
28,166 Posts
I presume you mean the DIY Inner Fender Eliminator mod?

If yes, then the steel fender is not modified. Just the plastic inner-fender. Those parts are available free for the asking assuming someone has it laying around still. If worried, post a wanted ad here. Offer to pay for sending it to you. See what happens. Then you have it if you want to un-mod.

·
Premium Member
3,230 Posts
Like Arizona said the fender stays A-ok not hurt at all. All I did was hack up the plastic mud guard under the fender and made my own fender eliminator mod. I cut the mounts off of the mud guard since I was using a Blaster X and trimmed the rear and mounted my plate to the plastic and used a piece of aluminum to strengthen it up a bit. Super easy to do.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup, just looking for the OEM mud flap so i can do that exact thing. I'm having a hard time justifying a $130-$200 for an aftermarket eliminator kit.
thinking about buying some L brackets and just trying to fab something, if i can't get a lead on the OEM piece.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts