RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:Dok well my sexy wife told me i am all game to do my mods right . so i did the hidden brake mod today and omg it is one sexy ass bike now she looks naked and i like it lol :p o and rember she pad for my bike so here she is i love you baby girl . I am one luckey guy wont you say :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,720 Posts
Looks good now you have to do something about that license plate. here is a trick. you can buy a chrome or black license plate cover. make sure it is made of metal. find yourself a 5 gallon pail or body filler can etc and take your license plate cover and slowly bent it by hand around the pail until you get the radius of your license bracket. It works very well for the black powdercoated frames and you can also get the chrome frames to bend without cracking the chrome just go slowly and make sure the frame is metal and not plastic as it does not work with the plastic frames. You can usally get them at a motorcycle shop for around $10.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Nice mod.....nice QQn wifey too !!!!

That mod is on my list of things to do this Winter.
I'll have my eyes wide open for a nice deal on a Caliper that's already modded.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good now you have to do something about that license plate. here is a trick. you can buy a chrome or black license plate cover. make sure it is made of metal. find yourself a 5 gallon pail or body filler can etc and take your license plate cover and slowly bent it by hand around the pail until you get the radius of your license bracket. It works very well for the black powdercoated frames and you can also get the chrome frames to bend without cracking the chrome just go slowly and make sure the frame is metal and not plastic as it does not work with the plastic frames. You can usally get them at a motorcycle shop for around $10.
I have one I will try it

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I just bolted the bottom in place and bent mine right on the bracket. Then I bolted the top in place and i was done.

Same here. Just do it slowly.

The hidden mod IMPOVES the rear end so much.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank u.have to shave mode of the in side swing arm for better movement for it to.clear the brake line

1 - 19 of 19 Posts