RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn't this look like the fender that is on the BMS Bike below. It looks like it to me. The raw oneis a Paul Yaffe, I don't know if the one on the BMS bike is his or one they built. I have already emailed BMS about getting one like is on the bike below. Just exploring different options,
Paul Yaffe Fender

By claypool782 at 2009-01-25

Fender on BMS Bike

By claypool782 at 2009-01-24

Tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought so too. Thought it might be an optical illusion but I don't think it is. The side walls on the Paul Yaffe probably wouldn't have enough room to manipulate the mounting position of the fender in the stays in order to follow the lines of the bike. Guess I better wait to hear back from BMS.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Agreed, I think that looks like a killer concept/install. It's got me thinking.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I talked to BMS today and they were very helpfull. I am going to get my bike put back together, (if I ever get the frame back from powder coat
), as long as I don't run into any surprises that cost me while putting the front end on I will be moving forward with that beauty. I am going to attempt a fiberglass seat pan myself. I am a little nervous about that part.

·
Super Moderator
5,833 Posts
I am wondering where they got that tribal flame decal from on that BMS bike picture. I have contacted yamaha about that decal,and they say it is not available. Anyone know where to get a decal made just like yamaha's tribal flame. I need one for my rear fender. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts