RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one use this sissy bar? can you post some pics thanks. i want to see it on a warrior before i buy one. thanks again

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Before you buy one, check out the one for the V-Star 1100. The 'brackets' that bolt to the fender stays are curved which I think looks much nicer than the one here. If I were smart enough I'd post a pic but it's in my gallery I think. Very easy on and off:}

·
[Retired Admin-SuperMod]
30,718 Posts
Wow that Calvary Custom looks (to me) like a near knock-off of the Mapam backrest, except the Mapam doesn't have the two round holes in the luggage rack its square shapes, and the Mapam backrest pad's backplate is the same design as the Mapam luggage rack instead of a solid plate. Wild.

Anyway, I don't know if it'll fit your '05 did the ebay ad specify?

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
mines similar - see my gallery the [plates the same] the side arms are similar very. the pad is the same but the side pad bars are different mine slighlty wrap the the pad at the top - it's quite low but my sue finds it's all she needs to stoppolishing off the fender with a ruck sack on her back [did i say she did that first hop on? - no i didn't say that 'cause i want to eat some time this year!!] - anyways i think the details of it are in my profile - if not i'll dig out info if it interests you - the plate is quite short/small for carrying stuff? i had to 'heath robinson' some straps to make my helmet bag stay on, whilst be able to take it on and off quickly, but now works a treat - keeps that low look so it's a trade off really

just read another post - yes mapam that was the name of mine camevia Alchemy in uk from netherlands -was quite expensive but yes the quality is real fine!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts