1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
They do look a great idea - and my first instinct was to think 'bout how i'd use them - then i noticed how much they'd add to the end of the handle bar width - - looks like a good inch to me? - now it may not a problem on open roads your side of the pond, but here in the cramped uk we do alot of close feeding between cars in the towns, and the bars are already35inches wide add say 2 more inches to them and i reckon you could kiss good bye to feeding past much traffic in the rush hour!? - also here in the uk, we're not alloweed to show a red light to the front, nor a white light to the rear, and by law not allowed to run blue lights [particularly flashing ones] as we could be had for imitating a cop car...oh yes!! - so that leaves green which makes you look like a doctors vehicle or orange....hmmmmm - yup #1 to find someone to be the guinea pig please

nice idea though

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
do0zer said:
Yeah I have them and they are awesome

This guy is somehow affiliated with Dragonlights. He is here only to push the product! It seems he's making the rounds of the bike forums today.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Must be oldman, i tried to go to his post but it says forum not found.

Still i think they look good but since i installed barend mirrors i cant figure out how toinstall the lights too. otherwise i would like to try them.

maybe if they had pictures of them installed on something other than street racers we could get a better look at how they would look on cruisers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts