RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two weeks ago i sent a money order to donate and haven't heard anything. i asked one of the moderators to get hold of sean and see what's up. he did, thanks sang, but still haven't heard anything. usps says 2 more wks until i can check on it. i've e-mailed carknee several times to no avail. i'm sure he's a busy man and i'm probably just not getting thru, but i'd like to know{and be able to see} that i really am a site supporter. i appreciate this place and want to show it. 'little help?

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
He's Kinda Slow because he's always smoke-n-em... If you get my meaning?

Insert Image:

11.07 KBem...lol....

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
quote:Originally posted by iowawarrior

two weeks ago i sent a money order to donate and haven't heard anything.

Yep. He exists. He signed the back of my sponsorship check -

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
It has been hypothesized that Carknee exists as a disembodied sentient consciousness that only exists on the RSWarrior server...

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
I see that this topic has nothing but humor in it, but I'll be the serious one here
and mention that I have ridden with Sean and have actually seen him in person. He's
one tall mother, but hellova nice guy!

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
quote:Originally posted by vector18

I see that this topic has nothing but humor in it, but I'll be the serious one here
and mention that I have ridden with Sean and have actually seen him in person. He's
one tall mother, but hellova nice guy!

But who is to say that you are actually real...all i have seen is a video camera on a Warrior [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
judging from that signitature , i still wonder. it looks like the pen rolled off the table and FELL on the back of the check.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts