RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the V&H Big Shots come with the rear brakeresivorrelocator plate like the pro pipe does? Do the BS's come with a baffle already, or do you have to order them seperately?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,574 Posts
You can also order the "quiet baffles". I got them and they offer a little more torque at the bottom end. The even have a deeper note than the stock ones.

Suggestion: Use anti-seieze compound when installing the baffles, so you can remove them later, if necessary. (Coat all surfaces that will contact the pipe)

IMO, the quiet baffles sound better.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
And another one with the "quiet" baffles. They are not quiet as such but more mellow and, IMHO, a much better quality sound than the standard baffles.

·
Registered
4,938 Posts
Ya, don't let the name "quiet" fool ya!!

For my ears, changed the tone from BAP BAP BAP to bump bump bump, plus a little more back pressure showed up on the low end torque!...I love em!!

·
Premium Member
8,912 Posts
++++ .... And another one with the "quiet" baffles right out of the box after the 600 milewarranty oil change
.... At that time i think i bumped my ECU +2 or 3 pts

It's a great looking pipe and won't give you any problems in the twisties
... it's a bit tricky to mount alone and requires some patience. Be careful with the 2-bolt flanges on the head pipeelse you'll bend them.

·
Registered
578 Posts
gchalifo said:
For my ears, changed the tone from BAP BAP BAP to bump bump bump, plus a little more back pressure showed up on the low end torque!...I love em!!

that is the best technical explanation EVER, lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts