RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a standard amount to donate to the site? Do I send a check? Do I use payPal?

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Listen to your heart, how mush is this site valued by you, then you consider what if fair, its a lot like PBS... I used paypal - no problems

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
You can use paypal. Carknee would appreciate any amount you are willing to send. $5, $10, $20, as already mentioned, decide what you are willing to offer. Never feel compelled to donate either. Although its more than appreciated, I know Carknee and the Moderators dont want anyone to feel like they HAVE to donate.

Dave

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Gman, I had a set amount the misses didnt know about and split it amoungst the three. I dont know if they compile it or anything like that, not concerned. This forum is well worth my money spent, as Kris and Dave said. Anything is great or save up some change and do it later. Thanks Carknee, Steve and Ed.

·
Registered
539 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Jon_Cocktoastel

Listen to your heart, how mush is this site valued by you, then you consider what if fair, its a lot like PBS... I used paypal - no problems

Again follow your heart .SEe how much you value this site .They do take paypal .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts