RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll i finally got my tins back from the powder coater.. But not with out problems. First off i had a dent in my tank and they fixed it with lab metal..and through out the course of powder coating the lab metal popped off the tank, also the black was a different shade of black in the spots of lab metal.. [B)][/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] This is why the sticker is on my tank..

So now i am in search of a new un-dented gas tank..([/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif].. But they went back and coated over it so that i can at least ride my bike now, and they didn't charge me for the work done on the gas tank..

But any who here are the pictures. Let me know what you think of them.. There are allot of pictures, cause i know how much ya'll love your pictures!!!
Here is a Before...

After..
It is Satin Black Powder Coat, with (2) 2" Satin Brushed steel racing stripes..

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by vector18

Let's see what they look like on the bike.

I'll hopefully have everything together by Wednesday..

Also in the cards is a R1 gas cap, tall riser/flat bars,install my V-bak, and coil relocation..I'll have a busy week.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Nice Timmy! You know me.....I just luvs stripes! And yours look great! Hurry up and get the bike together so we can ride man! You missed a great ride Saturday!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts