RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Killboy was diggin the way Billy lightend up his sport Warrior.
Aint nothing lighter than a hole.
Nice.

Insert Image:

33.75KB

I made the front page too but not on my Warrior.
Insert Image:

23.83KB

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
looks great billy/randy!!! nice job!! [^]and yes, hope u have some kinda armor for those knees.....or maybe some metal armor to show some spark.....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][8D]

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Not quite as good as Chickonabike 3 [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]
http://bp1.blogger.com/_LxZ4Mi3rR3Q/RpR6zzew4yI/AAAAAAAACIc/FfFIPnwPF0U/s1600-h/img_1306.jpg

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Billy's Warrior looks really bad with that chopped back end, way cool looks on the Warrior.
Cruise, put some tap shoe metal taps on that knee armor...for sure it would be front and center of Killboy.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
826 Posts
Thanks for the props guys. The pic looks like a birdie, but I was actually flashing a peace sign. LOL, I guess that wouldn't have made the front page though.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Sweet! What can you tell me about the D&D cannister? Looks like it has great clearance. How does it sound? How's the power?

quote:I love this fancy white riding jacket, but the sleeves are way too long...hey what are these buckles for?

One pill make you larger and one pill makes you small...

·
Registered
826 Posts
Well..... I don't have a computer at home anymore, so my gallery is severly outdated. The D&D sounded awesome, but it couldn't handle the warrior. The rivets holding the canister together held up for about 6 months. After that I was replacing them often. I got tired of that and tried to use screws, but the problem was worse. Now I'm using a 2" inlet/outlet magnaflow muffler w/ a 4" round stainless steel body. The sound is very similar, but the design is fully welded. I had to modify (read cut up) the magnaflow to make it work, but I really like it. It is quiet when I'm putting along, but it really makes some deep noise when I crank into it. As for the power and clearance, both are very similar to the propipe I started with.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The magna flow sounds great Billy.Thanks for letting me get right behind you on the Dragon. When I got into just the right spot I got hit with the exhaust pulses.
**** I can almost feel em right now.

·
Registered
826 Posts
I have knurled aluminium grips. They started out as pro one chrome grips. They were a bit too big for my comfort and very slick. I had a machine shop cut them down. At the time I was planning on putting bar end signals on the bike so I had them cut the ends off while they were at it. That's why it looks like there is no grip.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts