RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Click on my warrior at the top. Then click on edit images. From there you will see how it downloads at the bottom.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I just clicked on my warrior and where is says active topics::rules at the top of your screen right now, it will have edit bike::edit images

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Warpath, you have to reduce the size of the picture. You only get so much space alloted for your gallery. Chances are you picture is WAY bigger than it really needs to be. If you open the pic in any image editing program you can resize it there. I usually make my pics about 650 pixels wide. That is large enough for looking at with a monitor.

Here's an example of a 650 pixel wide image. It's actual file size is only 47k even though it's original size was almost 500k.

Image Insert:

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Wow, been trying for couple hours now to get my ##### digital jpg.pictures to upload. Been resizing the heck out of them from 10kb to 80 kb. No luck getting them downloaded. Changed security to low. Just running Norton anti-virus and Windoze Xtra Pitiful.
Using comcast cable so speed is certainly not an issue.
Double da##!![/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
I use coral photo house and it is so easy to make the pic smaller. Just make the pic smaller then optimize for intermet.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Centerline, those sizes should upload with no problem.

Here is a quick (I hope) step by step

1. Log in to rswarrior.com
  2. From any forum page click on the "my Warrior link at the top of the page.
  3. This will open up you Warrior page. Click on Edit Images at the top of the page.
  4. If you already have pics in there they will be displayed. If so, you can edit existing pics from here.
  5. To upload new pictures, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click BROWSE, next to Upload image.
  6. This should open up a browsing window for your computer. Simply locate the picture you want and select it and click open.
  7. Now you should see the filename and location in the box bewteen 'Upload Image" and "browse".
  8. From here you can type in text to describe the pic in the "image description" box, or not, up to you.
  9. The last and MOST IMPORTANT THING to do is click "ADD IMAGE" at the bottom.
  10. If you file size does not exceed you space available, your pic will be uploaded and displayed on the next screen.
  11. If you size is to big, it will tell you, "File size excedes your limit. Please upload smaller image ". If so, make image smaller with any image editing program or delete any images that may already be there and go to STEP 1

Hope that helps and made a little sense. If not let me know.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i've tried several times to resize and took pics down to 325 kb I just cant get the pic small enough to upload please help

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Your files may be in the wrong format as well, a BMP file is much larger than a JPG of similar quality. When editing make sure they're saved as a .jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
How is it that you can get so many pictures on your gallery
I have downloaded one at 640 and I am all out of room? What do the stars mean under the names ? Thanks any one

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Stars represent how many posts you have. Since you have 4 posts, you have no stars and you also have very limited space to upload images to. Once you get 50 posts you will get more disk space.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts