RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed my supporter badge was downgraded today to regular supporter and when I look at my contributions it shows 2 of them but not the third one even though they were all made on the same day this past February. I was going to get you a Paypal receipt number or something showing my payments but for some reason it doesn't show any of them in Paypals history, even the ones that the forum support page still shows I made. Maybe because it was done through the forums link and not the Paypal site directly? Possibly that missing payment was to one of the moderators that is no longer a moderator so it no longer counts? Speaking of missing mods, there isn't an option for donating to JP I noticed.

On a loosely related note, my gallery still does not work properly. Did you ever figure anything out about why when I post pics nowthey can't be expanded like they used to when you click them?

Thank you Carknee

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Marco Polo said:
I just noticed my supporter badge was downgraded today to regular supporter

Oh no i can feel that swiss 'jester' hovering nearbye
- now you've let the bag open... or is it the cat.....? anyways i reckon you'd make a great mod Marco!

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You realize this is probably your fault somehow don't you tomba?
You and your infectious badge issues...

·
Administrator
29,707 Posts
Yes I've had the same trouble last two years I supported three moderators but the RSW site info just shows only two. Its no problem, technology sucks sometimes. If you look at the forum rules for donations you'll see what status should be. BTW just because a moderator retires doesn't mean those donations are ignored, they are still honored. Of course if the illustrious Marco Polo becomes a moderator that rule will immediately be waived
(couldn't resist buddy).

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Marco Polo said:
You realize this is probably your fault somehow don't you tomba?

Dang Nabit Muskey - and i thought if i was real nice 'somehow' you'd miss that possibility - will someone p l e a s e put some 'colour' back in Marco, he's looking real pale
- all together now - 'MARCO for MOD' - 'MARCO for MOD' - 'MARCO for MOD'......

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey Marco,i found Swiss for you he was lurking in another thread, pretending to have a Louisiana accent, so i told him how upset you are
and hopefully he'll stop bye and lend you some swiss support
- you'll recognise him straight off....cause he wont sound posh like what i does!! - all together now MARCO for an upgrade... MARCO for .......

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tomba said:
...cause he wont sound posh like what i does!!

LOL You know I grew up right by the Louisianna border and those ********* talk pretty funny as it is, I can only imagine what it sounds like blended with Swiss....

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Just checked mine, it is also missing a donation. I know Ed got his since he sent me a "thank you" note so its between Steve or Sean. I know one of them got it, just need to find the one that didnt show. Not that it matters, cause I'm certified GOLD baby..lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
Marco Polo said:

tomba said:
...cause he wont sound posh like what i does!!

LOL You know I grew up right by the Louisianna border and those ********* talk pretty funny as it is, I can only imagine what it sounds like blended with Swiss....

who's calling me a *******?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO . well i guess it sounds like a regular louisiana accent with holes in it,lol

i can't believe i've been missing this thread , im sorry i almost let you down Tomba.

But here I am and yes marco you are right , you have what we in the professional world call Tombalaris badgeritis(the missing of one or multiple badges)

Tomba is the first known member with this disease and apperantly it is now spreading.

the only way to stop it is for you to become an all powerfull MOD.

so here it goes (including swiss/******* accent)..............MARCO FOR MOD........MARCO FOR MOD.......MARCO FOR MOD

oh ya i almost forgot i do accept cash donations towards the prevention of this badge disease...........................................ok ok just kidding everyone calm down

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
swisswarrior said:
i can't believe i've been missing this thread , im sorry i almost let you down Tomba.

ok... i forgive you as long as you stop 'dreaming' about me!! - we've been at this a few daysnow and still Marco is looking very 'grey' - so it's probably back to the blackmail bribery pleading again -PLEASE GIVE MARCO HIS DONG BACK!? [:'(]

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tomba said:
PLEASE GIVE MARCO HIS DONG BACK!?

WTF?!!?! And I thought I had an issue with my supporter status being downgraded... now my manhood has been stolen as well??? lol Thanks for the support fellas but I imagine Carknee is still pretty backed up with more important things then my gallery and badge though.
Maybe he actually is considering me to be a mod but is still trying to find a way to make the mod tools fool proof so I don't wreck the place?

·
Registered
578 Posts
holy crap Marco , i didn't know your dong was gone as well.

i am very sorry , i will attemp another song then (in ******* swiss fashion of course)

MARCO FOR MOD...............AND GIVE'EM BACK HIS DONG.....................

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Damian said:
........unless you show us this dong.

Hey Damian - that's theproblem -poor ol' marco has misplaced it[so the rumour goes..his 'support' slipped]and i don't think it'll'pop up', until the 'magicalmod wand' is wavedby merlin himself [aka carknee] - we need an incantation to summon the wand keeper- swiss seemed to now part of it.....

i have part of the verse...

Marco picked on tomba

because his gong was wrong

but whilst posting in his thong

he found his dong long gone

he made such a singsong

that his dong and gong were both missing

merlincame from beyond, and said his word was his bond

hegave a little nod, and made marco a warrior mod[poor sod]

but thegoldenrod did nothing for his p!ssing

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Marco Polo said:
2 weeks from never.

excuse me sir -we hear your trying to reach 'neverland'.... well ya not going to find it loitering around here now are you sir...move along now .... get woken up in the middle of the **** night by some jester .... where is 'neverland' anyway...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts