RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my 2004 and some new bars is a must. I'm looking for opinions of which bars are the overall best bars, for the money, style, look, comfort. Will sacrifice comfort for look and style. I purchased my bike with some blemishes and got a good deal, I'm going to have it painted soon and also need opinions for a solid color, something that will be noticed without looking overdone. Thanks. -Matt

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
I like the Yamaha TT bars as well. Looks good, and it's the same location as your stockers.

But if you want to wire your bars internally, then the Carlini bars are the way to go.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I personaly think the carlinis are way too much $$$ so I went with the CP 1.5 punisher. They can also be wired internally and are 100 less than the carlini. Look awesome and are very comfy, sits about the same place as stock bars. Check my gallery, and good luck !!

·
Registered
158 Posts
You may also want to check out the Baron's Radius Bars. I personally prefer how the bars form a "vee" where they meet at the risers. Nothing against you TT bar lovers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I JUST PURCHASED A 2006 WARRIOR AND DEFINITELY BELIEVE (TT FAT BARS) ARE A GREAT CHOICE, STYLISH AND COMFORTABLE. AS FOR PAINT WORK I PLAN ON KEEPING THE MIDNIGHT COLOR BUT ADDING PHANTOM RED PEARL TO THE BASE COAT SO IT HAS A RED/BLACK LOOK IN DIFFERENT LIGHTING.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts