RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turn your speaker's up real LOUD! 35+ Warrior's @ The KickStand during Yamaha Photo Shoot during the Warrior Fest....its not much of a video, but it sounds pretty darn Awesome![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3607078061215608635&q=warrior+rumble

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ahh nothing like the sound of a bunch of warriors in the woods.Sounds good!!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Sweet! Y'all hear my Hard Krome pipes!?!?!? They sounded wicked, huh!?!? [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
I bet the yammi video with us all cruising in a pack is gonna sound awesome too. Hey who was that idiot that had to get in the last rev? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, I can't wait to see what Yamaha puts out for a video. I still want the un-cut version of their video from the entire time they were filming us....

quote:Originally posted by jdpark

I bet the yammi video with us all cruising in a pack is gonna sound awesome too. Hey who was that idiot that had to get in the last rev? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
839 Posts
Sounds great....Wish I was there to join in[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif]

Ya gotta admit the Stock Horn is pretty Lame....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
quote:Originally posted by mongo_11

Ya gotta admit the Stock Horn is pretty Lame....[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif][/emoticons/emotion-3.gif)]

Almost embarassing....

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Horn? The Warrior come with a horn? Well live and learn. How do you operate it?

Thanks for sharing Ed. What truly amazed me was how long we kept them running and they didn't overheat. If these were some old Brit twins, we'd all be doing rebuilds now!

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As soon as my other video is approved by google I will post it up. It is just the Warrior's at idle, but with a more steady hand on the camera, not perfect.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Wish I had sound here at work....

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Darkstar, how come in the video it doesn't look like your reving it up with the rest of the guys? Those rineharts would have helped out.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts