RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few months ago i purchased one of my bucket list motorcycles. a buell xb12r. it is everything i hoped it would be. its awesome! it made me wonder if i should try and get another one of my bucket list bikes to replace the warrior. my wife made me promise i wouldnt have three bikes. the next bike on my list is an early 90s harley davidson fat boy. 93 is my favorite year but they are very similar all the way to 95. i came across a 1992 in incredible condition with crazy low miles. its very cool. i started thinking about purchasing the fat boy and putting my warrior up for sale. i looked at the specs the for the fat boy and one thing got me. the rated hp for a 1992 fat boy with an 80cu engine is.....48hp. a fat boy weighs about 100lbs more than a warrior and has just over half the power. while i dont consider myself a person who rides exceptionlly fast the thought of giving up that much power isnt something im willing to do at this time. i gave this deep thought as i accelerated my warrior from not to 85mph like a dragster getting on the turn pike and right then i realized i made the right decision. warrior power!

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Yeah there is certain things that make you feel all giddy inside....like the twist of the throttle and hitting 100 in a heartbeat or hearing my Mustang idle all lopey and telling the guy next to me it's a stock 5.0

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bet she enjoyed the bath as much as you enjoyed giving it. The Warrior is the complete package. No compromise.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts