RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely no one in the greater sioux falls area has a compatible drive belt. Snapped mine Friday night and waited until yesterday to hopefully pick one up but absolutely no one around has one. The one I snapped was only 1.5yr old but did have some freying, alignment looks fine and tension was proper so I don't know why it snapped. I'm not sure whats been done to my bike but it eats warriors and raiders for lunch, hd's for snacks, and liter bikes for supper through 4th. All visible components are stock including air box, how could I tell if its had the big bore done? I have ordered the "s&s-gates x3n carbon cord drive belt #106-0359" as suggested in the forum but it won't be here 'til mid next week, lord help me with the riding withdraw... Any clues as to why the #811-11030 Carlisle rrp panther ultra cord snapped with only 1.5yrs use?

·
Registered
5,704 Posts
Panther belts have a horrible reputation. Many warrior owners have had issues with that belt and we warn members to steer clear of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,497 Posts
Yeah panther belts get the thumbs down from people who have used them around here.
Post some pics of your bike and glad you are enjoying the beast.
I will say that my Raider does edge out my Warrior in a straight line and this race has happened a bunch of times with multiple riders.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
J&L Harley scothed at the idea, but eventually came around to do a cross check only to turn up empty handed.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Absolutely no one in the greater sioux falls area has a compatible drive belt. Snapped mine Friday night and waited until yesterday to hopefully pick one up but absolutely no one around has one. The one I snapped was only 1.5yr old but did have some freying, alignment looks fine and tension was proper so I don't know why it snapped. I'm not sure whats been done to my bike but it eats warriors and raiders for lunch, hd's for snacks, and liter bikes for supper through 4th. All visible components are stock including air box, how could I tell if its had the big bore done? I have ordered the "s&s-gates x3n carbon cord drive belt #106-0359" as suggested in the forum but it won't be here 'til mid next week, lord help me with the riding withdraw... Any clues as to why the #811-11030 Carlisle rrp panther ultra cord snapped with only 1.5yrs use?
If you want to know if it has a big bore kit, ask your Father ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts